Book the Best Liveaboard Scuba Sailing Tour in Greece
Sailing and Diving Liveaboard in the Ionian Sea
Your Diving Yacht:
- Yacht Length: 47 feet approximately. This can change without notice.
- 4 spacious cabins for a maximum 8 passengers. This can change without notice.
- Washbasin, shower cubicle & WC.
- Separate crew quarters/captain’s cabin.
- Spacious indoor and outdoor dining areas.
- Salon with fully equipped galley, chef’s pantry.
- Large deck areas aft & forward. Stern sun awning.
- Bathing platform.
- Hot water system.
- RYA qualified Skipper with years of experience in the Greek islands.
- Refrigerated food storage.
Navigation and sailing equipment:
VHF Radio, Charts & Plotter, roller furling headsail, life jackets, dinghy with outboard motor, CD player, wifi available in Ports only, sea ladders and sun covers.
All tourists from EU countries visiting Greece do not require a visa. Other non EU persons should check their visa requirements prior to booking.
You can expect sunny calm weather from roughly March through to the end of October with temperatures ranging from 70˚F/90˚F (21˚C/32˚C). The hottest months are definitely July and August.
All travelers must hold adequate travel insurance to cover their holiday.
There are no mandatory inoculations required for entry into Greece. However, anyone in doubt over personal health problems should contact their own doctor before travelling.
Anyone over the age of 75 travelling on our tour must be fit and agile.
The itineraries for the 1 week and 2 week cruises that are given in this website may change depending on the weather, mainly prevailing and forecasted wind conditions and sea state. Our goal is to cruise safely and gently to offer the most comfort and the best quality of experience. If there is a potential for adverse sailing conditions, we will sail an alternative route or wait at anchor or port for better weather.