Terms & Conditions
Our refund policy protects your money in case we cannot provide the services you have paid for, if the fault is due to us.
- All booking funds held by Elysium Yachting are insured by EIS insurance.
- If you cancel 45 days BEFORE your date of departure, we will return any money you have paid us, minus a charge that covers credit card company fees and an administrative fee to cover the costs of processing your refund.
- If you postpone your sailing holiday, we will hold the deposit or the full amount you have paid and your booking will be valid for the new proposed date. Email us or call us at the earliest if you have any unforeseen events that necessitate the postponement of your departure.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are given
- If you cancel LESS than 45 days before the booking, you forfeit your deposit, which is 30% of the total price of your sailing holiday. Any other monies paid to us, if any, is returned in full.
- If your tour is cancelled due to inclement weather or serious illness of any of the passengers AFTER the tour has commenced, we are unable to refund any of the money paid because we would have already transferred the rental cost of the sailboat to the charterers, These incidents are very rare, to the point that we have not had a single cancellation due to these factors, ever! This is not to say it can never happen, and this is why we recommend you purchase Skipper’s Liability and Charter Insurance from our Insurance partners. You can also purchase holiday insurance to cover your holiday in case of cancellation, illness or accident.
When you apply for a refund by emailing us, we will examine the request and establish whether it is admissible. If your refund is authorized, we will send you an email to notify you when we have processed your refund. We will also notify you if your application for a refund was rejected, along with our reasons for doing so. You have the right to appeal our decision and send us any new information you may have that is related to your refund claim. We will not withhold any customer funds without due cause.
If your claim is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. This period may vary depending on the method of payment used. Speak with your payment provider to ascertain the processing time.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank or PayPal account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds.
Limitation of Liability
The links to various external transportation services given in our website are provided for your information and convenience. We are not associated with these businesses or external websites in a commercial relationship, and urge you to do your own research. We cannot be held liable for any losses or damages arising out of your use of the services or information given in the external links.